The Pumpkin Patch Thrift Store
|Hours:||Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday 10am - 2:00pm|
|Location:||840 Klamath Avenue (at 9th St.)|
|Donation Pick-up Request:||541-887-2111 large items only...furniture, appliances; no clothing pick-ups|
The Pumpkin Patch carries a wide variety of quality merchandise, including:
- household goods
- regular and designer clothing
- shoes and bags
- baby clothes
- sporting goods
- a multitude of other miscellaneous items
The profits from the Pumpkin Patch provide vital support of the programs of the Gospel Mission.
In addition, the store has become a viable center for job training of mission guests, social work programs such as the DHS TANF program, the Dept. of Correrctions Community Service Program, and others.
If you are interested in becoming involved, here’s how you can help:
- Bring your donations of clean and gently used clothing or other goods to the sorting/warehouse area during store hours, located at the back of the store in the alley between the mission and the store . We will unload your donation and provide a donation tax receipt.
- Volunteer to work at the Pumpkin Patch or at the Mission. See the Volunteer page here on our website
- Encourage others to donate, volunteer, and especially shop at the Pumpkin Patch Thrift Store. You’ll be amazed at the variety and quality of items you can find there, and at great prices.